Skip to main content
header icon

Team Impulse

Mission Statement

center

If you’re just tired of playing solo, or you are just wanting to make new friends, Team Impulse is the place to go! Being apart of team Impulse is something you won’t forget. Are You ready to be a part of us?

About Us

Team Impulse is about making friends and having fun. This is a non toxic team!

We also have competitive teams for Fortnite!

What regions do you have competitive teams for? NAE,NAW,EU, MIDDLE EAST

We also host monthly or weekly giveaways! For vbucks or other items!

GAMES PLAYED

》Fortnite

》Csgo

》Minecraft

》Apex legends

》Grand theft auto

》Modern Warfare

Events

》Scrims

》Weekend Team Zone Wars

》Other Events

Location

Team Impulse is located in the USA!

We have many members from around the world!

Anyone can join!

Must Speak English!

How to join

Click the join tab above!

Then after read the star-here channel!

Tryouts are only for the competitive Teams! (Fortnite)

Team Impulse Socials

For Buisness Email: [email protected]

left

left

Creator

Clan Upvotes

Awards

Recommended Clan

This clan is recommended by LFC

Applications

its GOIABA

24th Mar 2020 - 2:52am

Hey guys im a apex xone player and i want tô into your clan tô get better myself and advance on ranked im fourteen years old and my nick is its GOIABA (thats because im brazilian)

I play apex its almost 1 year.

I expect you recruit me!!!🙂🙂

ImpulseMoonZy

23rd Mar 2020 - 8:19pm

impulse is a great active community/clan. they have over 4k members, and chats that are very active. they also have a lfg (looking for group) chat where you can meet new people and play with new people!

Seb4st1an_m

22nd Mar 2020 - 1:52am

Hello I would like to join your clan I just have two small questions #1 is there an age limit

#2 is there a tryout or something like that

Creme NutZ

18th Mar 2020 - 11:42am

I would Like To join Team Impulse because I've heard from my friend (Jetonehitdead) that this clan is amazing

Dolph1x

12th Mar 2020 - 7:49am

Hey Team Impulse!

I'm just wondering if you have any age-limit to join the clan? I'm 12 years old but i'm going to be 13 soon!

/Dolph1x

Acki

30th Jan 2020 - 10:26am

This clan is amazing! Love it <3

pls vote for this clan! you are not going to regret it !

Team Paragon

29th Jan 2020 - 12:38am

This clan is very active so if your looking for somewhere to make new teammates and play with new people come join our discord. Impulse is owned by a great owner, Frxst. There is a competitive team that you can become apart of if you are good enough.

A1B2C4

11th Jan 2020 - 11:52pm

I'm a fairly good fortnite player, i'd be delighted if I could join this clan!

hel.io09

11th Jan 2020 - 6:40pm

Hello friends its me.

Your favourite fortnite meme meta player.just kidding.unless.

I would like to join your clan because since i play fortnite everyday why dont i join a clan?

My name is helio,but most of my friends call me expert,because my username is expert_thiefID on playstation.

I am almost 15 years old because my birthday is a few months away.

Thats it.i hope you accept my request.

Thank you for your attention.

Ps:i started fortnite on season 4 and my 90's are still slow,scuffed,but good.

I dont know how this works so im going to leave my discord username:_hel.io09

My epic games username:Harvi666

And my instagram lol:_.hel.io09

YT_DomDaBomb20

10th Jan 2020 - 11:12pm

Hi I’m Dominick but you can call me Dom and I would like to join your clan.  I was wondering if you would like to incorporate mobile players into your clan.  I can also play controller and mouse and keyboard.  If you would like to start a mobile section I have experience running clans, I ran the mobile part of my friends clan until he stopped playing and we broke up.  I didn’t play a lot before but I play a lot more now.  My Epic is YT_DomDaBomb20 and my ps4 name is yt_domdabomb20_

Frayzar

27th Dec 2019 - 6:40am

So I have a competitive call of duty team and we're looking for an org to represent us this year. We have a lot of potential so just let me know! thank you! If you wanna talk about it then add me on discord Frayzar#8762

blakb3ar

18th Dec 2019 - 9:22am

Hey just curious if your gunna  incorporate apex legends into the clan.

Lmk thanks.

Kaoikr

17th Dec 2019 - 4:17am

I am a 14 year old from S.C. who is about to make the jump to pc ;because, I feel like I could improve drastically in my competitive skill. I already have good game sense and mechanics, it's just that I am very limited due to my xbox one's freezing and 60 fps. I would like to join an organization where I can get a long term contract, meet new people, and win competitively.

Fortnite: I spend most of my time playing custom scrims and zone wars to get better. I have played competitive lightly since the black heart cup in march or april of 2019 I got arond 20 ish points. In the solo cash cups I average about 32 points. I would stay on console but I feel like I can drastically improve on pc/k&m

Destiny 2: I barely spend any time into d2 but when I do I play comp or quick play challenges with my friends. Hence my low 1.0 k/d average between both modes

I am always up to change and adapt to the current meta in any game

darianmm

9th Dec 2019 - 9:25pm

Read the comments lol. All facts. No toxicity, overall a GREAT clan. Definitely join!

ImpulseShay

8th Dec 2019 - 2:48pm

Fxrst and Jayhawx are some of the nicest clan owners I have ever seen. They care about there members, respond to their questions, and overall help make somebody's day! I have been in this clan for a week now and I'm proud to say how good the clan is! All platforms are welcome, we all respect each other, and many more things to come if you join the clan!!

EASXD

26th Nov 2019 - 3:26am

This is the firsg clan im ever in but it is awesome there is no toxicity and the owner is a great person and plays with the members even if they are new

Fun_ey

23rd Nov 2019 - 10:25pm

The best clan tbh, the owners are great people and its fun to talk to the people in the clan.