What I'm looking for:
- Serious, regular, higher-level play
- Competitive PVP
- Launch-day raids
- Challenge modes, Triumphs, and regular raiding
- I would prefer set/scheduled days for a team/squad/group to meet up and play. I also like Discord for impromptu chatting/grouping.
Some Meaningless Stats:
- Over 100K Triumph Score
- Legend Glory (5500) x1
- Solo-Flawless on Shattered Throne, Pit of Heresy
- Flawless on Last Wish, Scourge of the Past, and Crown of Sorrow
- Titles: Chronicler, Wayfarer, Dredgen, Rivensbane, Cursebreaker, Blacksmith, MMXIX, Reckoner, Shadow, Harbinger, Undying
Obviously a player is more than a list of their stats, but it does paint a picture of how much I play the game and at what level I like to challenge myself.
What I'm not looking for:
- I will not put your clan in my gamertag
- I've had my GT for a decade now. It's part of who I am, and it's been with me over dozens or hundreds of games and several communities. Your clan is a community, not an identity, and I'm happy to be a part of it but it doesn't define me.
- I will not change my in-game clan
- They're a small group of IRL friends. Me leaving and making the group smaller would mean they may not finish seasonal clan-ranks. I won't do that to them, but I'll have a similar level of loyalty to any clan I join and play with. Blame Bungie for their in-game Clan system being unfriendly to smaller groups.
- I'm not looking for drama or clan politics
- If your clan has a history of intra-squad disputes or chain of command drama, I won't stick around long.