Skip to main content
header icon

Esports

Mission Statement

Splyce Banner

You Love Gaming. Now Get Ready to Amplify Your Experience!

Our team is one of the most respected and successful brands in eSports history, representing the best and brightest players. We are not just another eSports clan or eSports team. Our history is unparalleled, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games. We pride ourselves on bringing together a team of individuals with a passion for gaming, each with unique strengths and expertise. Today, driven by our ability to advance eSports performance, we are the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with gamers. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations.

Furthermore, led by the expertise of traditional sports, we are looking to set precedence in the industry of eSports. We look to set the standard within our beloved space; whether it’d be high class management or jaw-dropping media, but above all else, camaraderie and competition. We don't want to just build a great team, we want to build a legacy. Our incredible group brings the traditional sports experience to the table. Our players, coaches, analysts, and trainers represent a collection of world class talent and passion.

Why Us?

Fueled by the energy of talented individuals, this particular team represents the concentrated ambition to achieve one goal. That goal: to build the ideal eSports team for many years to come. Whether you’re casual or serious, join our team to practice and compete against gamers from all over. Win prizes and cash in our tournaments, meet passionate players around your skill level and age, build stronger team skills and have a great time while doing it. If you’re looking for a pathway to competitive gaming or are just tired of waiting for a group to pick you up, we’ve got you covered. Our organization offers experiences you can’t get alone.

We are one of the leading assets in eSports, bringing together some of the best competitive players in the world and biggest personalities in gaming. With decades of experience, our multinational staff elevates the company to the highest levels of performance in every aspect of business in the eSports industry. We collaborate with the best partners, creates top-of-the-line merchandise, develops the most entertaining content, and enables its players to surpass any obstacles to spark outstanding performance in the most prominent tournaments and leagues.

Accomplishments

• YEARS AT THE TOP
  • 55m GLOBAL AUDIENCE
  • 209 CHAMPIONSHIPS
  • 370+ MEDAL WINS
  • 30 DIFFERENT GAMES
  • $15m PRIZE MONEY WON

Requirements

To compete and win in tournaments or to just have fun while improving your game, nothing beats joining a team of passionate players. But getting into the scene as an amateur is incredibly difficult. Our organization offers a solid pathway to progress, no matter what your goals, it’s a unique opportunity.
All skill levels are welcome.

The main qualification to join our organization is your dedication and love for gaming. We're constantly on the lookout for amazing talent. You can join a team of five and/or be a stand-in or caster. You can participate in friendlies, randoms and private online and competitive tournaments. You also get the chance to compete against other teams and for prizing, name and fame. You’ll be invited to exclusive special events and are offered free movie passes & swag when we get them. We always think of our teams first for any promotions.

We initially introduce you to your particular team based on skill and aptitude, but meeting days, times, and other details will be organized within your group. By joining a team, you are helping to build community. All proceeds go directly back into our infrastructure so we can eventually serve many more like-minded gamers.

Games

14. SMITE
  15. StarCraft II

Upcoming Games

1. Overwatch 2
  2. Modern Warfare II

Gain the Competitive Advantage

• Team up for practices with other players to see if there’s a good match
  • Join pick-up groups to gain experience
  • Enter to win online tournaments
  • Build stronger team skills
  • Learn new strategies
  • Meet new friends
  • And much more

We believe that inside every player a champion is waiting to emerge. Our professional coaches teach gamers how to make epic plays while winning more and winning better.

Learn the tactics and strategies that set pro gamers apart directly from the experts themselves. Pair up with an experienced coach who can show you how to push beyond your plateau, get up to speed on the game your friends are all playing, or help polish your skills to a professional grade. Our coaches are experienced, fully vetted teachers with solid eSports and in-game accomplishments on their resumes. They know the games, the maps, the mechanics, and the secrets to success.

The further you take it, the more you’ll feel your skills evolving.

Wanting to join the rosters?

• Well communicated (English)
  • Commitment
  • Non toxic
  • Active
  • Available for tourney and training
  • Clip sharing/Clip contests!
  • Custom Bots
  • Coaching/Replay analysis (FREE)
  • Community Montages
  • Community Nights
  • Friendly Active Community & Staff Team

Join our Discord server and play with a group of different people for an amazing experience. If you are a team leader you can initiate your own team within the community at any time.

We encourage engagement but there is no purging or kicking of members due to inactivity. As our members we understand time is a valuable commodity and we are based around being accommodating. We want to encourage creation and growth for those who stream and create YouTube content getting involved in something new and helping to get it off the ground is of interest to you, look no further. Looking to build a strong, active and dedicated community.

How to join

• Step 1: Fill out an eSports team application. If you’re good at organizing, become a team leader
  • Step 2: We assign you to a team with a similar ranking, age & goals (often done at our weekly meetups)
  • Step 3: Your team arranges regular practices with each other (matches against other teams)
  • Step 4: Have a blast playing with your new team. Improve your game, compete in tournaments & more

Questions?

Who determines meetup days/times?

• Your entire team agrees upon a regular schedule

I’m not an amazing player. Can I still join?

• YES! We welcome all skill levels. Also, as a friendly, supportive community, we're here to help you improve your game

How often are your meetups?

• It depends on how serious you are! See the "inspiration meter" on your application

Do we play against other teams at practices?

• You can practice with your team and/or scrim with other teams. We also host private tournaments separately

What if I can’t make a meetup?

• If you're sick or out of town, contact your team leader immediately for rescheduling

Statistics

Members
4,511
Type
Casual
Competitive

Creator

Clan Upvotes

Awards

3rd Place (Large Clans)

For coming 3rd place in the monthly top large clans vote.

9th Place (Top 10)

For coming 9th place in the monthly top clans vote.

Recommended Clan

This clan is recommended by LFC

Games Played

Applications

sukamin12

2nd Aug 2022 - 4:10am

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! nytimes crossword

its isaiah21

27th Jul 2022 - 2:35am

I would love to join as I have been looking for a passionate, dedicated, and most importantly a family for a clan. I mainly play Call of Duty ranked and I am wanting to get a taste of Esports Cod. I'm 20 and I think i have the passion, grind and what it takes to elevate into professional gaming.

Br0wnCareBear

18th Jul 2022 - 5:32am

I would like to join please. I’m a Valorant player and i am currently Platinum 3 and soon Diamond. I also play Overwatch and Apex legends and i’m in the discord.

Sub2Bop

23rd Jun 2022 - 2:18am

Hi I’m Bop and I was wondering if I could join I’m a rocket league player and am looking for a team to join

VnillaAcid

14th Jun 2022 - 9:12pm

Good afternoon, I have seen this clan and the valorant part stood out for me the most. I love what you guys have done here and I would like to be apart of this clan. I'm not the best at certain games but I want to learn to get better and possibly be apart of a E-sports team one day. I hope I will be hearing from you soon.

Thanks!

OhFlawlesss

5th Jun 2022 - 2:23pm

Hey I would like to give it a try and join this wonderful team. This is the first time I have consider joining a team but the past few years

my skills have gotten better. I am not a pred or anything when it comes to Apex Legends but I have the right skills to reach higher ranks

I want to work with this wonderful team and proceed at what I enjoy doing and that would be gaming. I have played in two competitions

one when Halo Infinite came out and one in Halo 5 Guardians but I would like to try and compete more in Apex Legends and improve my skills.

I used to stream on twitch but sadly my laptop can't handle it anymore so I am working on becoming more of a competitive gamer than a streamer at the moment.

I am almost 21 years old and I would like to see where this takes me in my journey and hopefully I can make this into a career. I am excited to see where this takes me.

IceMod

14th Apr 2022 - 7:13pm

Hello i do not quite understand the application process but i am 29 and i Used to be a Squad leader for KSI Global and i have competed with MLG, Bungie and Maddog. i have been competitive gaming since 2006 and i have been out for a while due to life and getting my clan identity stolen. i play fortnite on mobile at the moment and i am interested in being an asset.

Wizard-Level-1

18th Mar 2022 - 1:28am

Doesn't support anywhere near the number of games this listing suggests.  They are only really supporting 5 games at the moment, and the Discord is rather quiet.

TTV_g0atSniper

9th Feb 2022 - 8:24am

Hello, I am someone who enjoys to play video games. I love to meet new people. I am not the best at video games but not the worse. I play mainly cod and fortnite. I’m looking forward to meeting new people. If y’all are full it’s fine. I do also stream with almost 1k followera

Law_-

1st Feb 2022 - 10:10pm

Hello, I'm a little above average skill wise and I wanted to find people I could play with and improve my skills and maybe do some tournament if I qualify, I mainly play Call of Duty.

RN_Spectre

1st Feb 2022 - 4:41pm

Hi, im just looking for a clan with good comms. I used to be a exceptional player at fortnite until i quit, and now im back to R6 and its hard to find a clan whos good with teamwork, but it seems this clans got it. Im not allowed to have discord is there another way i could tryout? My email is [email protected]
My Skills:
Team Work,
Team Skills,
Leadership Skills
Non-Toxic/Rage

Vital_8891

11th Jan 2022 - 4:07am

Hey guys, love the reviews and things i have read in the bio of the clan. I am currently looking for a clan for fortnite right now. my skill level is meh but am looking to find a amazing group of players that i can develop my skill with. I have been playing the game since season 1 but took a long break from the game to concentrate more on dota 2 my main game i play, but fortnite currently has my full attention as i am having a ton of fun with it right now. I had a good group of friends i used to play with but my skill bracket was starting to get way to hard for them and i have found myself always playing by myself all the time now, and it got me thinking mabey it was time i clan search and see if it gets me somewhere. would love a chance to play with a good group of people and hope they will be willing to teach me more mechanics so i can further my ability to get better at the game and possibly and hopefully i can get to a point where i can tryout in cups with teammates and be confident that i can compete at a higher level.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and crossing my fingers i finally found a way to have more fun gaming with a good group of people

Vital

Nexus56

4th Nov 2021 - 9:10pm

Hi. I'm thirteen, and I'm a consistent and loyal rocket league player. I would love to join your esports team. I am a platinum, and play on switch, but I want to make a name for myself and my teammates. Please consider me.

also, I'm from the U.S. Idk if that matters though

QuantumZ

6th Oct 2021 - 9:52am

Imagine pretending to be a professional eSports team just because you suck at recruiting anyone to keep your dead clan alive. Splyce disbanded 2 years ago, they rebranded themselves as OverActive Gaming and the Splyce members themselves are a part of their MAD Lion group. The website you have posted is Splyce's old LinkedIn profile instead of their current OverActive website but your discord and Twitter link leads to your crappy Void group. Pitiful.

KIKIBIKI

22nd Sep 2021 - 4:13am

Hey,

I’m an 11 year old and would really like to join

I am a super good Fortnite Player and if anyone wants to add me my epic is JBL_NeilB4me21

VanessaFliman

20th Sep 2021 - 9:41am

Even though I'm a girl, I really like computer games. But because of my studies I don't have enough time for it. And yet I decided to diversify my student life a bit. And to write an essay I will use https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/gender-roles/, here you can read ready-made examples. Now I was asked to write an essay about gender roles, so I decided to read more about it. Now I will be able to write a successful essay, and I will have free time to play.

Strel1s

20th Sep 2021 - 4:11am

Hello, My name is Dj or David whichever you prefer. I am a passionate competitive player of rainbow six siege, now I been playing siege for as long as I can remember, teammates have come and go and I am honestly tired of playing by myself. But after reading the bio you guys have here, I feel like I have been given the chance to get back my pure drive to continue playing the game that I love.

I can tell you this I have tried to quit playing siege and Cold War but due to the love I have for the two games it is impossible. So if you are willing to have me on your team and “hopefully” as a competitive player for siege I will be grateful.

Danii#0688 is my discord and Dj <<eisuel is my snap. I will be waiting for your reply.

rickeyanthony

7th Sep 2021 - 11:44pm

Hi my name is rickey anthony I play competitive apex legends xbox series x I been gaming for a long time now alot of dedication goes into it also my commitment to want to keep improving and help others makes me know I can be a good fit for the team

amgzelly

28th Aug 2021 - 1:08pm

Hello my name is Orzell I’m 22 and been playing video games since I was 7 I’m a good at playing Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, GTA, Outriders, & more. I feel like I’ll be a good player for the team because I was in a clan with over 30 members called “BEST” during the black ops 1 days so I know how clans work. Thanks

NotPickle

18th Aug 2021 - 11:46pm

Hello!

I am 11 years old. I love this clan. I play Fortnite casually on the PC, but I would love to get better and play in tournaments. I can also play a ton during the week. Can I please join?

UpwindRaptor2

8th Aug 2021 - 4:18pm

Hello i am looking to join your clan, but i am having trouble with the loctating an application form. I like to play call of duty Cold War, Rainbow Six Siege and Warzone. I. Play most day and I am looking to make new friends and improve my skill. Can you please send me an application form.

tylergaming1

16th Jul 2021 - 3:47am

Hi I use to be a causal player but recently decided to try competitive, I’m a D1 but I want to join the team and improve as much as possible and make friends on the team that will last a lifetime, I always watch RLCS and love rocket league, I wanna practice, scrim, anything that will help me improve and go pro with this team!

My discord ID is: TylertheOG12#1202

MarcMetEenC

15th Jul 2021 - 6:57pm

Hello I am interested in joining your clan!

My name is Marc, I am 17 years old and from the Netherlands.

I play Rocket League and am GC2/3 in all the competitive playlists, I've always wanted to go pro and play in some major tournaments!

I am always willing to learn new things and improve at the game.

I would like to join your clan so that I can play with good teammates and hopefully we will make it into some big tournaments.

My discord is: MarcMetEenC#2003

lulGreasyLo

10th Jul 2021 - 8:50am

I was looking to join a dayz clan on playstation. i’m very experienced and community to the game and want to join an organized and situated group. my psn to message me is my username

ww86

7th Jul 2021 - 2:22am

Hi, looking for some people to play DOTA2 with. I am Herald II with 100 mmr or so right now, this is unfortunately due to harassment related to the Russian security services, which absurdly enough, extends to DOTA2. But to try and deal with this problem, I could find some people to play with. ( The core issue in DOTA2 is that if I try to queue for a random match; I don't get a random match. Instead I get a match with 9 Russia trolls and me )

I queue on EU West and US East, and play mostly ranked

USAGhost1

2nd Jul 2021 - 5:31am

Greetings. I hope your having a good day. I was hoping I could try out or join the clan. I mainly play for honor, r6, modern warfare and cold War. I pay attention to the team and play not too competitive unless o have to but mostly play to have fun. Looks like a really good clan and I hope I can become apart of it.

IllaDiabolus

21st Jun 2021 - 10:42pm

hello, I'm looking at the possibility of joining a clan once again I am a former competitive apex player and most recently valorant player looking to delve more into the competitive side now that i have more free time feel free to message me on discord for a link to possibly apply IllaDiabolus#3030

J.K.R

8th Jun 2021 - 3:27pm

I am not a better player but iam interested in improving alot and I was searching for clan for a long time and then I found ur clan and I am interested to join ur clan and improve my game much better . So pls help me join ur clan.  I play apex legends and rainbow six siege. My long time goal is to become a competitive player and help other players to improve. So pls make me join in ur clan.

OnceLenny

25th May 2021 - 11:04am

Hello!

I am a really competitive valorant player.

My main account in which I was Diamond 2 (mostly played againt Immortal players) got hacked and Im now playing on my "smurf" account where I used to play with lower ranked friends.

I am a team player and a gamechanger.

My main agents are Omen and Jett but I can play Cypher aswell.

Hope I can join your team!

Sqe_Shark

24th May 2021 - 7:04pm

This clan looks awesome!! I mostly play games like Fortnite and Valorant and have already joined the discord server.

Anonymous (not verified)

8th May 2021 - 7:59pm

Hi looking for a good clan this seems like the perfect one mainly on R6 on ps4. Not the best please can i try out or get trained by u guys?

Thank you.

Wolfz.Anarc

3rd May 2021 - 10:48pm

Hello I was wondering if u have room for a ex Comp R6 player made over 2k on xbox one im 21 my discord Wolfz.Anarc#3055

ugugsol

2nd May 2021 - 11:24am

Ima gold valorant player who is looking to join because I want to improve my game

Calitify

2nd May 2021 - 8:03am

Hi I am looking to join I play rainbow six siege, apex legends, and fortnite and i also stream on twitch and i want to take my gaming career more seriously and to new heights.

RND

30th Apr 2021 - 3:56pm

Can i tryout Plz i need a clan my names echo whats ur discord i can send clips if u wanna

BigB_10

27th Apr 2021 - 8:16pm

Hello. I would like to tryout for the clan. I play mainly Fortnite and i pretty good at it. How do we fill out an esports team application?

bloxxx

26th Apr 2021 - 7:46pm

Hello! I am interested in trying out.  I have 19k + kills lifetime. Currently am Platinum II.  I want to compete competitively but never have. I really need permanent teammates for ranked. Is there an age requirement to join? I mainly play Apex Legends.