If you've made it this far, you must want to join the Knights of the Tenth Star! We are always looking for new members and appreciate your interest! If you wish to enlist into the Clan, please read the following. Note that by posting an application, you understand and agree with everything listed here.
The following are the steps that need to be taken for an applicant to join the Knights of the Tenth Star:
• The Applicant must register on the forums.
• The Applicant must submit a completed Enlistment Form.
• By submitting an Enlistment Form, the Applicant is agreeing to everything listed in this section.
• The Applicant must be 18 or older. Exceptions are made for applicants who have an adult family member already in the unit.
• The enlistment form will be reviewed by the High Council and either approved or denied based on the information listed. If Denied, the applicant will be made aware of the reason and the enlistment form itself will be deleted five days later.
• If Accepted, the applicant will be made an Initiate (ITE) and added to the Clan Listings in the Lightwatch Probationary Listing.
• The Clan's Recruitment Officer will send them a welcome letter/pm which will brief them on the basics. There will be a set of questions attached/in the letter that the recruit will be required to answer before they can complete their Probationary period. The Initiate will be given probationary access to unit forums during this time.
• Initiates will serve a probationary period of thirty days starting the day they are accepted. During this time, it is up to the ITE's to group with all the different Companies to see where they feel they would fit in best both play wise and time wise. During this thirty-day period,Initiates will not be made full members, and will have limited access to the website.
• After thirty days of being a Initiate they will be put into Awaiting Assignment and will have two weeks to find a company or be removed from the unit for failure to find a Company.
• Once accepted into a Company they will automatically be promoted to Private (PVT), and be made a full member.
Make sure you meet the requirements for joining:
• Discord VoIP Client and working microphone/speakers/headset. Discord is our main source of communication. You should be on Discord if you are playing with us. (You can find our Discord HERE)
• You must be able to attend a weekly play night and stay active within the community.
• This is a military simulation styled unit. We have ranks, a chain of command, and are organized into sub-units. As a result, you must be willing to receive and execute orders and will have to comply with Clan standards.
• While being an Initiate, you should be getting to know the Clan, settling in the community, and what Company you want to join that has open slots.
• We try to keep a friendly attitude here. Each Company within the Knights of the Tenth Star has its own tempo and feel. Some are very laid back, some are more hardcore. Try to find a Company that suits the environment you are looking for while being an Initiate.