Skip to main content
header icon

Seismic

Mission Statement

Seismic Gaming

Quick Summary

We’re a clan of mature gamers who value social interaction above all else. Personality with character and honour is more important to us than idiots. Our philosophy is to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you're winning or losing. Seismic is an open and diverse clan with members from all over the world.

Seismic is an organised clan with staff ranks throughout. We're looking for people who're willing to help us push Seismic to the next stage whether that's being a staff member or just a member. You're 100% valued in the clan whatever position you hold as at the end of the day we truly believe that you are what makes Seismic, Sesimic.

Requirements

- Majority of our members are in their 20s. You must be at least 18 years old to join us.
- Members of Seismic are considered to be part of a family, with each one of us being dedicated and loyal to only Seismic. Do not apply to join if you're in other clans/communities or if you like to hop between clans.
- You're required to have a working microphone.
- Respect everybody. We value banter but don't take it too far. We're people too...
- No spamming, it's annoying.

How to Join

Visit our website for information on how to join us!

Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS82tdfhlOc

Discordhttps://discord.gg/esC2AT3

Website: https://seismicgaming.eu

Creator

Clan Upvotes

Awards

Recommended Clan

This clan is recommended by LFC

Games Played

Applications

r1uryk

2nd Nov 2018 - 4:39pm

Hi SG_DIVINE,

What timezone are you guys in? I'm in Europe, CEST time. Actually I'm looking for a BFV clan in order to form a squad for the multiplayer mode as well as for the Firestorm. Playing BF1 right now. Played a few more FPS in the past.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

ANGLES_

1st Nov 2018 - 12:04am

Hi im ANGLES_ and i really would like to join a clan and compete in esl play tournerments and im from AU and the game that i PLAY is (TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE) on (PC) my (UPLAY) name is Clown-NL i will soon try and change my name is Angles.clan

ANGLES_

7th Nov 2018 - 4:45am

Does that mean i can still join i would really like to join a professional big team i could  start a R6 AU roster for you guys and get people from AU i know how to manage teams i have had experience from running a big clan for a year

Mindips

18th Oct 2018 - 6:38pm

Hi, just came back to PC gaming after a long time out, looking for a laid back group to play with to get rid of this keyboard rust with haha.

shad0wdiam0nd

20th Aug 2018 - 6:50pm

Hey! I completely agree with your guys mission statement that games are meant to be played for fun regardless if youre winning or losing. I think I can get behind what this clan stands for and be a positive influence on the community. Currently I am looking for a Destiny 2 clan shadwdiamnd#1383 but I do also play Siege and Rocket League occasionally. You can add me on steam as shad0wdiam0nd. Thank you for your guys time and consideration!

Mrcabbage

18th Aug 2018 - 10:30am

Hello

I'm looking for a guild to join solo play is getting boring

I do hope to get a invite :D

Rewoke

18th Aug 2018 - 3:23am

If Seismic was a restaurant, there wouldn't be enough Michelin Stars for anyone else.

Whitedrake

22nd Jul 2018 - 4:32pm

Hi there i was interested in joining your guild

Im 25 years old i have an mice and would like to play with an active and friendly guild

My battlenet is whitedrake#2351