Skip to main content
header icon

LIGHT Clan

Applications

bflee3100

13th Oct 2018 - 2:17am

I am 18 years old from the East coast, I’m only on PlayStation, I have 200+ wins and 6,000+ eliminations with a 5.26 K/D, really wanting to join a respectable clan.

J3WC3

4th Oct 2018 - 5:30am

21 year old on NA East servers looking for competitive play on xbox. 500+ wins and 4.0 kd past two seasons. Xbox gamertag is J3WC3 hmu looking for some good players

lilsub

18th Sep 2018 - 10:44pm

I'd like to apply for this clan because I have a 3+ weekly kd and am becoming more consistent. I am looking for a good community and this really struck my attention. I am also a very active player. My epic games name is xd lilsub and i hope you take my app into consideration.

thanks

Spooked

16th Sep 2018 - 12:05am

Hello, im good at the game my Xbox  Gamertag is Astrxnaut and i would like to be in this clan

plus this is my first time joining a clan so im not perfect but im good

Enware

3rd Sep 2018 - 9:38pm

Hey im a very good PC player. Ive been practically been playing PC games my whole life and have noticed ive been dominating in pubs. Each game outside of challenges Ive been winning roughly 20% of, as well as dropping 31 kills(final flight) and multiple 20+ kill games. If your interested in having me my gamertag is enwareツ. Also ive killed well known players such as TSM_Myth(and Hamlinz) as well as Ninja in pub games. Just send me an invite to prove my skill and hopefully we can work from there.

UnitaryTag

15th Sep 2018 - 9:16pm

Hello! I am a very skilled Fortnite player. Recently I have been looking for clans and found this website. My stats are at https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/xd%20UnitaryTag

My Fortnite IGN is: xd UnitaryTag

My K/D lifetime is: 1.12

I play on NA-East servers

I don't have Discord but I can talk in game with a mic.

I will change my name if I get accepted into the clan

Thanks!

tHiievez

31st Aug 2018 - 8:22pm

Can i join i have been playing since the start of fortnite just made the switch over to pc but still domonate

Thanks

BreakofDon

28th Aug 2018 - 1:04am

Hey I am a playstation4 fortnite player on NAE servers with a Season 5 2.4 KD and overall 2 KD. I have 170+ wins and ready to win more with other clan members. I am an incredible builder with excellent aim and I am interested in joining your clan

Fasih

22nd Aug 2018 - 7:27pm

i am playing fortnite from season 1 end and i am finding for a clan

DopestEpicgame…

21st Aug 2018 - 5:03pm

Hello my name is Jorge Luis and i am an alpha gamer from mexico me and my friend Roberto want to try out for your lit clan

Image removed. Image removed.

we play on pc and we are epic :) (Pls belive me)

My ID: Avocadoㅤㅤㅤㅤ

be aware of the hidden sighn

hope u reply soon dude :)

Smokey

18th Aug 2018 - 4:43am

Name: Smokey

Wins: 302 (131 on this account*)

K/D: lifetime: 2.06 (I don't play caring about my KD, but I can get high kill games if I want to.)

Season 5 K/D: 2.09

9456 kills. (4,480 on this account*)

Chill, laid back

Server: EU West

I play on PC

Age: 16

I Speak English.

My old account was disabled by epic games because of exploiting skins back in season 2. :/ I have proof of my stats on that account though: https://imgur.com/a/aKMwX7e

Randomik

9th Aug 2018 - 11:50pm

I am 16 years old

My K/D is 2.13 this week and this season is also 2.13

i am clam and i am very friendly

i am a ps4 player

i speak english

my servers are NAE

TheDemer

9th Aug 2018 - 11:19pm

I am a Great Fortnite player and i play on Pc

I think I will do good on the clan I and also uselly active and if I am not on fortnite I would be playing another game

I have 30 skins on fortnite

My user name Is

TEOTE_demer1

plot

23rd Jul 2018 - 10:08pm

looking to join stream mostly on twitch @ suraplotz have clips to summit to

IcE_27

21st Jul 2018 - 5:35pm

Looking to join this clan!

Don't play a lot of solo but.. - K.D 1.35

Duos -  1.57

Squads - 1.73

Really looking to possibly join to improve how I play, ive been playing with a lot of my friends that don't take the game as seriously hence why I am looking for a gaming group

Cammymac

20th Jul 2018 - 5:21pm

Hi my name is Cameron my gamer tag is Cammymac7. Im looking to join the clan and push more towards a competitive scene. I'm from New Brunswick Canada and Im 19 years old. My stats can be seen below for each gamemode.

Solo: 3.0 KD

Duo: 2.45 KD

Squad: 2.31 KD

With a win rate of about 12.5%.

If you want to look up my epic games account on Fortnite Tracker look up "Cammymac77".

Jasonix

18th Jul 2018 - 10:22am

Hey, are you guys looking for some good eu players too?

I've been looking for a competitive team for some time now.

Got a 5-7 k/d and a 25% winrate.

Hit me up if you're interested.